العضوية رقم : 7
التسجيل : Sep 2012
الإقامة : ^^
المشاركات : 805
بمعدل : 0.19 يوميا
الإهتمامات : ^^
الوظيفة : ^^
نقاط التقييم : 1117
saw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud ofsaw_v7 has much to be proud of
saw_v7 غير متواجد حالياً
معلومات الإتصال :
افتراضي رد: الادارات تع دزاير !!

اقتباس:
this algerian consulate has the worst customer service on the planet. I couldn't understand how did these employees get hired. Everyone that i had to deal with was very rude, unprofessional, acting like they were pleased to treat people unfairly (they act like kings, with no servers, so they want customers to be at their mercy). Very shamefull for algeria to have these rude people working there. By the way, i didn't get the visa to go to algeria, i had to go to morocco instead just because of these employees. I heard them treating one of their citizens (algerian family from georgia) who came over to get some papers, and they found themselves in unwelcome situation, just because they were telling these employees that they wasted time and money to get there just because the employees weren't answerring the phone or their emails. I witnessed the argumentation between these employees and that family, and beleive me, the employees were wrong and absurd on how they treated that family. Shame, shame, shame... On the entire algerian consulate and algeria......
هذا واحد من المئات التعليقات لحطوها غير الجزائريين يوصفو في التجربة لي مرو عليها في هذه القنصلية

توقيع : saw_v7
There is nothing as powerful as a changed MIND, You can change your hair, your clothing, your address, your spouse…your residence, But if you don’t change your MIND, The same experience will perpetuate itself over and over again, Because everything outwardly changed, but nothing inwardly changed
saw_v7 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس